Recommend good Web Addresses
… or …
- You know an excellent web address?
- You are the owner of such a website yourself?
Then you are welcome to add them to my link collection.
But please read the following beforehand!
If your address recommendation meets my admission requirements, I will be happy to accept it.
- Transport encryption TLS 1.2, better 1.3 (temporary exceptions for older existing entries)
- a neat arrangement with clear menu navigation, matching colours
- correct spelling of course
- Browser-independent correct page display (valid CSS and HTML code)
- no violation of morality, law and order
- Menus/text must be readable without the need to install extensions (no ActiveX/Flash/Java necessary)
- all (!) contributions of your web presence are also suitable for children's eyes (!)
- Pages have a short loading time even with a slow Internet connection
- Pages with large photos have a picture overview with reference to longer loading time
- who promises wealth through easy internet work or similar is dubious = no chance
- references to antisocial media (Facebook & Co.) are generally undesirable
Inquiries will not be answered at all if your data protection regulations are unreasonable!
This year I will check existing entries bit by bit to see if they are now only accessible with the latest TLS encryption and do not support antisocial media (…)
I have already started to write to the webmasters concerned …
Unfortunately I had to remove some entries, because their operators obviously have no interest in a successful future for their website.
This is not about my small link collection! I am thinking of the most popular search engine in Europe and especially in Germany …
Internet – with Security!
Anyone who is no longer listed at the top of the search results by Google will soon be away from business, and not just virtually. Many companies have not yet realised this.
But if you don't care about good transport encryption, Google hasn't given you a high ranking for a long time now (exceptions are very old, consistently popular websites, which have a grace period – but you can count it on one hand).
- who does not pass the test, will be removed from the link collection
- in editorial contributions, which mention the web address only as a useful accessory, not the contribution, but only the web address will be removed
Many English-language websites created exclusively by German-speaking web designers can be found immediately by searching for «Imprint» in a search engine …
It is the completely wrong translation for «Legal/Site Notice». Only German speaking webmasters use this wrong term, which is never used for websites in English!