2FA for Pros
Developer: Roland Moers
Date of purchase: 22.09.2018 for free
In-App purchase: for 4.49 EUR to support the Developer
Rating: ***** 5 stars
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Languages: German and English
With OTP Auth, one-time passwords can be used for two-factor authentication of Dropbox, GitHub, Gmail, Tutanota, Posteo and many others.
- no advertising
- encrypted iCloud Synchronization
- Siri support
- Apple-Watch support
- Widget for message center
- Safari extension for direct password entry in current website
- App with Face ID/Touch ID or password
- encrypted backups of all accounts
- import/export encrypted accounts via AirDrop, iCloud, Dropbox, Mail (and many more)
- Passwords are only stored locally!
- works completely offline!
All data stored by OTP Auth are encrypted using AES-256. This applies to all data. Especially for data stored locally as well as in iCloud (if iCloud sync is enabled). However, the password for this data does not leave the device so that no one else can read the data.
OTP Auth does not collect any information about the user and no information is sent. OTP Auth will also not ask for permission to access your contacts or location. And the most important: the accounts will not be uploaded anywhere!
The only exception is iCloud Sync: here an encrypted copy of the accounts is stored in the iCloud Drive. However, the password does not leave the device.