Tests & Tips

Last update:

Intro deutsche Übersetzung

Sitemap Print view

Home > Hardware > Mobile Phone > Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max > Battery Performance

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max: Battery Performance

Battery Life, Uptime, Battery Saving, Charging Time

Battery Life (Time after Battery Charge until next Charge)

Very individual, difficult to compare. Everybody defines infrequent users and frequent users differently, not to mention the term normal user.

Uptime

Little use: 2 days (Siri Assistant, a few emails, a few iMessages, calendar, notes, 3 h listening to music, minimal web).
Heavy use: 1 day (reading a book [Apple Books app], Siri, some emails, iMessages or SMS, calendar, notes, calls, 5 h listening to music, 3 h web).

Battery Saving

In order to protect the battery, which cannot be changed by the user, I rarely push it to its limits, as this wears it out unnecessarily.
With about 30 % remaining charge, it is charged up to about 70 %. Deviations only occur when I check on the iPhone too late.
If you let the battery get almost empty and charge it up to 100 % (e.g. overnight), you stress it and use up a full charging cycle.
Modern lithium-ion batteries can withstand 300 to 500 charging cycles. In practice, these are achieved within 2 to 5 years, depending on the treatment.

Charging Time

This list should give you an impression of the loading times that can be expected.
Charging time at USB 2.0 socket: 2:24 h (at 32 % residual charge up to 71 %)(Notebook Sony VAIO Z12X9E/X)
Charging time at USB 3.1 socket: 0:36 h (at 33 % residual charge up to 70 %)(Apple MacBook Air 2020)
Charging time with 36 watt mains adapter: 0:32 h (with 36 % residual charge up to 71 %)(Anker 36 W 5 V/7,2 A 4 Port USB Charger)
Charging time with large battery pack: 0:43 h (at 31 % residual charge up to 70 %)(Anker PowerCore Edge 20000 mAh)
Charging time with 18 watt mains adapter: 0:25 h (with 29 % residual charge up to 70 %)(Apple Quick Charger)
Charging time with MacBook power supply: 0:27 h (with 35 % residual charge up to 70 %)(Apple MacBook Air 2020)

Next page: Call Filter …

Keyword list: Apple MacBook Air, Apple iPhone 11 Pro, Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, Battery Life, Battery Performance, Battery Saving, Books, Charging Time, EDGE, IT, Notebook, Power Supply, SMS, USB, Uptime, User, iPhone

Also very interesting

Tips for purchase decision
What to pay attention to.

Tips for Battery Handling
No more half-truths!

Legal Information

Privacy | Site Notice

Last Changes

Read more …
Do **not** follow this link or you will be banned from the site!