Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Similar Models and Successors
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro – Glass casing, stainless steel frame, 4 GB RAM, max. 512 GB storage, 5.8-inch OLED display, triple camera (Tele/WA/SWA)
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro – Glass casing, angular stainless steel frame, 6 GB RAM, max. 512 GB storage, 6.1-inch OLED display, triple camera + Lidar, 5G
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max – Glass casing, angular stainless steel frame, 6 GB RAM, max. 512 GB storage, 6.7-inch OLED display, triple camera + Lidar, 5G
Memory Expansion impossible – don't save at the wrong End
Expansion of the internal memory is not possible - there is no slot for a memory card! 64 GB is a bad joke these days, because:
- the smartphone camera takes excellent photos in high resolution
- the MP3 music collection grows and grows
- eBooks and audio books also need space
If you underestimate the amount of memory you need, you will not be able to use your iPhone for long as intended, then it will limit you and become virtually unusable.
Only if you want to use an iPhone as a luxury phone without collecting pictures or music will 64 GB be enough in the long run.
If your interests change later and you do want to store music collections or photo albums, you're screwed …
But there is the iCloud, isn't there?
Storage outsourcing to a cloud requires a reliably available data connection so that required data can be downloaded quickly at any time. Without a WLAN connection, this will be more expensive in the long run than the additional price for an iPhone with enough memory, as real mobile flat rates remain a luxury in Germany. Talking about additional price: 5 GB
are free you have already paid for with the price of the device – they are neither enough for backups nor for further data collections. 0.99 EUR/month (50 GB) or 2.99 EUR/month (200 GB) are not expensive, but this is meant to encourage the population to upload their personal data!
You should care that the NSA has access to the iCloud at all times – for business use (EU GDPR) and also to protect privacy, the use of the iCloud is therefore absolutely taboo!
Also bear in mind that iMessage conversations are only encrypted absolutely securely as long as no backup is made to the iCloud! As soon as the iCloud is used for a backup, these iMessage conversations are available to American authorities unencrypted!